Property Casualty Captive Sales, ICS
Do you love the challenge of seeking and building relationships to unlock the unique potential of one’s business? Are you excited by the idea of leading clients to a better way of doing business boldly? Do you consider yourself someone changing the game in how you grow and retain client relationships? Would you like to join a privately held organization that is 100% focused on you?
We are looking for a Captive Executive to join our Innovative Captive Strategies (ICS) Property & Casualty (PC) Sales Team. Ideal candidates will have a competitive drive, innovative mindset, strong leadership skills, and a passion for making a difference for our clients. Take a stroll through our website. We’re confident you’ll like what you see, and we’d love to have you apply to be on our team!
Here is just a bit of what you would do as a Captive Executive (Sales):
- Actively generate new sales leads by marketing to current ICS agency distribution partners, developing new agency partners, and seeking referrals from current clients, which result in achieving or exceeding sales goals.
- Provide captive education and consulting for existing captive clients and agency partners in addition to prospective captive clients and agency partners.
- Partners with appropriate internal team members and/or experts on exposure, risk, and appropriate coverages for initial and ongoing prospect sales meetings and proposals.
- Maintain relationship with clients and their business needs, addressing changes as needed and delivering their annual review documents.
- Attends all sales related activities, promoting game-changing, positive attitude in support of all agency changes and/or growth.
- Promotes the company and the insurance industry in the community.
You’ll need to be equipped with the following skills for the Captive Executive role:
- Possess sales skills and utilize a sales process that will meet or exceed goals.
- Strong communication, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Viewed as trustworthy and operates on a solid ethical foundation of personal values that are transparent
- Knowledge and ability for ongoing learning of a variety of industry exposures and risk.
- Ability to communicate well with persons at all levels of authority in writing or verbally.
- Ability and comfortable with public speaking engagements.
- Ability to learn and utilize advance technology, such as Salesforce, associated with job functions.
- Ability to learn the proprietary sales and service platform.
- Ability to read, understand and analyze coverages, forms and policies.
- Ability to provide own transportation and ability to travel up to 50%.
- Education: College degree preferred.
- Experience: sales experience, preferably in commercial property & casualty, either at carrier or agency.
- Active state specific insurance agent license, or ability to acquire a license within three months.
Benefits: In addition to core benefits like health, dental and vision, also enjoy benefits such as:
- Paid Parental Leave and supportive New Parent Benefits — We know being a working parent is hard, and we want to support our employees in this journey!
- Company paid continuing Education & Tuition Reimbursement — We support those who want to develop and grow.
- 401k Profit Sharing — Each year, Holmes Murphy makes a lump sum contribution to every full-time employee’s 401k. This means, even if you’re not in a position to set money aside for the future at any point in time, Holmes Murphy will do it on your behalf! We are forward-thinking and want to be sure your future is cared for.
- Generous time off practices in addition to paid holidays — Yes, we actually encourage employees to use their time off, and they do. After all, you can’t be at your best for our clients if you’re not at your best for yourself first.
- Supportive of community efforts with paid Volunteer time off and employee matching gifts to charities that are important to you — Through our Holmes Murphy Foundation, we offer several vehicles where you can make an impact and care for those around you.
- DE&I programs — Holmes Murphy is committed to celebrating every employee’s unique diversity, equity, and inclusion (DE&I) experience with us. Not only do we offer all employees a paid Diversity Day time off option, but we also have a Chief Diversity Officer on hand, as well as a DE&I project team, committee, and interest group. You will have the opportunity to take part in those if you wish!
- Consistent merit increase and promotion opportunities — Annually, employees are reviewed for merit increases and promotion opportunities because we believe growth is important — not only with your financial wellbeing, but also your career wellbeing.
- Discretionary bonus opportunity — Yes, there is an annual opportunity to make more money. Who doesn’t love that?!
Holmes Murphy & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.