Business Development Manager of Direct Sales Partnerships
Are you a sales professional with a background in health and benefits? Have you ever worked for a company whose motto is “Work hard, play hard, and love who you do it with”; who’s passionate about challenging you to think differently; and who cares about YOU the employee?
This describes Naturally Slim to a “T” as well as one of our latest job openings! We are looking for candidates that would be the perfect fit to join our team as a Business Development Manager of Direct Sales Partnerships in our Dallas, TX office. If this sounds like your dream job, keep reading!
Role Overview: The Business Development Manager of Direct Sales Partnerships manages business development activities for Naturally Slim driving sales and the acquisition of new business. This position seeks opportunities for B2B sales. Demonstrates exceptional negotiation skills with the ability to close deals. Must be able to research market trends and targeting relationships that are aligned with Naturally Slims strategic goals. This position is an industry leader and will be recognized as an authority in our industry.
- Understands the target markets, including industry, company, project, company contacts and which market strategies can be used to attract clients
- Maintain relationships with current clients and identify new prospects within the area assigned
- Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options
- Sells products by establishing contact and developing relationships with prospects; recommending solutions
- Identifies product improvements by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors
- Follows the latest industry developments and stay up-to-date on corporate competitors
- Prepares reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information
Skills, Abilities, and Attributes:
- Thought Leadership
- Consultative Sales
- Presentation Skills
- Client Relationships
- Emphasize Excellence
- Negotiation Skills
- Prospecting Skills
- Meet Sales Goals
- Ability to Multi-task
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Healthcare Administration, or related field
- Minimum 2 years of experience in Health and Benefits sales
If you’re ready for a new and exciting opportunity to work for an amazing company and you think you have what it takes to be a Business Development Manager of Direct Sales Partnerships for Naturally Slim, apply today!