Business Development Consultant
Do you enjoy connecting and communicating with clients and excel at growth of revenue? Do you like variety in your work? Have you ever worked for a company whose motto is “Work hard, play hard, and love who you do it with”; who’s passionate about challenging you to think differently; and who cares about YOU the employee?
This describes Holmes Murphy to a “T” as well as one of our latest job openings! Plus, did we mention we also have a flexible environment and a competitive benefits and salary package? If this sounds like an awesome opportunity and you think you’re a perfect fit to join our team as a Business Development Consultant within our ACAP HealthWorks department of our Dallas, Texas, office, keep reading!
- Reach out, create, and facilitate meetings with employers and brokers
- Generate new business sales, adhering to established number of monthly prospect meetings, proposals, and new business sales.
- Provide timely follow up to maintain current and new business relationships.
- Analyze and determine additional opportunities to expand current client programs.
- Present a professional and accurate representation of ACAP solutions.
- Create documents and communication pieces to support business- up to and including PowerPoint presentations, RFP’s,etc.
- Develop and maintain a success strategy for each client, which includes working with internal staff to determine specific service responsibilities.
- Attend partner and sales meetings as necessary.
- Perform other duties and tasks as assigned.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to engage and persuade a decision maker of benefits of ACAP solutions.
- Ability in exercising discretion in confidential matters and the use of independent judgment.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to apply those skills with persons at all levels of authority in written form as well as verbally.
- Ability to be detail oriented, follow directions, and maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to learn and utilize advanced technology associated with job functions.
- Ability to operate a personal computer utilizing various software packages to include but not limited to Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
- Complete multi-phased projects independently without supervision.
- Team orientation and strong interpersonal and time management skills.
- Ability to provide own transportation and ability to travel, as required.
- Establish and maintain a good working relationship and demonstrate effective communication with client personnel at appropriate levels.
- Ability to work daily and extended hours as necessary.
- Ability to work or assist in special projects as necessary.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent experience.
- Active state-specific Life/Health Insurance agent license, or the ability to obtain within three months of hire.
- Minimum 5 years experience in employee benefits, human resources, insurance or other related field.
If you’re ready for a new and exciting opportunity to work for an amazing company and you think you have what it takes to be a Business Development Consultant for ACAP HealthWorks, apply today!