Benefit Analyst, EB
Holmes Murphy is one of the nation’s largest privately held insurance brokerage companies. It is our mission to promote health, protect wealth, and deliver peace of mind to our clients. We pride ourselves on being a place where employees love what they do, and who they do it with!
Offering a fast-paced work environment and vibrant company culture, there really is no place like Holmes! We are looking to add a Benefit Analyst to join our Employee Benefits team in Dallas, TX. Ideal candidates will have an innovative mindset, strong interpersonal skills, and a love of learning.
This role will work on a client service team providing quality customer service for clients, members, HR administrators as well as internal staff with issues such as claims research, eligibility, enrollment, plan benefits, claim management, etc.
Work closely with Leaders:
- Provide call support for clients and employees of our clients to include claims research and processing, ID cards, packets, forms, eligibility, etc.
- Service Advocate for dedicated clients.
- Process enrollment forms as needed.
- Assist client with off-site enrollment as requested.
- Portal setup and training for client, client employees and carriers.
- Run activity reports for consultants relating to coordinator activity in CRM.
- Assist staff with special projects as requested.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Ability to work with detail, follow directions and maintain a high level of accuracy.
- Ability to use a personal computer utilizing various software packages including, but not limited to, Word, Outlook and Salesforce.
- Possess excellent communication skills displaying professional telephone etiquette.
- Ability to set work priorities.
- Ability to remain empathetic during potentially difficult phone calls or emails.
- Possess a strong work ethic and dependability.
- Knowledge of employee benefits and medical terminology.
- Ability to work well with others as well as independently.
- Is multi-tasked oriented and prioritizes work, voluntarily extends hours, and/or solicits additional resources when necessary to ensure timely completion of tasks.
- Must be able to work effectively as a team.
- Ability to maintain a professional appearance.
- Minimum 2 years experience, preferably in a life/health, employee benefits or provider organization, is required.
- Customer Service experience preferred.
- A high school diploma is required, and a college degree is preferred.
- Active Texas Life & Health insurance license, or ability to obtain within three months of hire, is required.
- Professional designations such as CEBS or CLU are helpful. Human Resource certifications are also preferred, such as PHR or SPHR.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish strongly preferred (written and verbal).
- The ability to operate a computer and working knowledge of various software packages, such as Word and Excel, is required.
- The ability to travel to client’s location in coordination with sales/service team members is a must.
- The ability to work regular core hours Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m. – 4:45 p.m. is required.
- Paid Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Parental Leave
- 401k Profit Sharing
- Flexible/remote work arrangements
Holmes Murphy & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.