Accounting Internship (Part-Time)
ACCOUNTING INTERN – OMAHA, NE
Are you a current student looking to gain professional experience in a fast-paced environment? If you answered yes to both questions, keep reading!
We have an Accounting Internship opportunity through the Fraternal accounting team in Omaha, NE. This role will be part-time throughout the school year.
Work closely with Leaders and Business Partners to:
- Assist with revenue posting.
- Review and process vendor billings.
- Manage, review, and reconcile expense reporting.
- Assist with general ledger reconciliations and data importing.
- Take on other projects as directed by Leadership.
- Curious and have a competitive spirit.
- Innovative and entrepreneurial-minded.
- Detail-oriented and organized.
- Communicative with strong interpersonal & writing skills.
- A team player, you work well with others.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office tools (Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.)
- Current undergraduate student pursuing a degree in Accounting, Finance, Business, or another related field.
- Prior work experience is a plus.
- Available to work at least 10-15 hours per week during the school year and up to 38.75 hours per week during the summer.
We also know imposter syndrome is real and the confidence gap can get in the way of meeting awesome candidates. Please don’t hesitate to apply to our Accounting Internship —we’d love to hear from you!
Holmes Murphy & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.