Account Manager, Surety
Are you detail-oriented, dependable, and looking to start a career with an awesome organization? Have you ever worked for a company whose motto is “Work hard, play hard, and love who you do it with”; who’s passionate about challenging you to think differently; and who cares about YOU the employee?
This describes Holmes Murphy to a “T” as well as one of our latest job openings! We are looking for candidates that would be the perfect fit to join our team as an Account Manager in the Surety department of our Denver, CO, office. If this sounds like your dream job, keep reading!
- Prepares Performance/Labor and Material Bonds, or Subcontract Performance/Labor material Bonds on forms as required in the specs.
- Prepares invoices for bonds via computer.
- Performs renewals of miscellaneous bonds.
- Completes bid bonds by obtaining the required documents.
- Carries out the necessary steps in order to issue bid bonds, including; checking for errors, recording the requests, attaining the producer’s signature, and sending information to the contractor.
- Accountable for account accuracy by ensuring that customer information, as well as items received by carriers, are accurate and current to include; bond forms, bond riders/endorsements, premiums, and invoicing.
- Participate in the renewal of surety bonds to include; determine optimum markets for renewal accounts and prepare/deliver submissions
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Excellent customer service skills, excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Ability to complete job duties in a professional and timely manner.
- High level of organizational ability; able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to use a variety of computer programs and ability to learn use of our agency management system.
- High school diploma required.
- 0-2 years’ experience in a clerical or customer service role.
- State specific commercial Property and Casualty Insurance license or ability to obtain within 3 months of hire.
If you’re ready for a new and exciting opportunity to work for an amazing company and you think you have what it takes to be an Account Manager for Holmes Murphy, apply today!