Sales Producer, PC
Holmes Murphy is one of the largest privately owned insurance brokerages in the nation. With nearly 1,000 employees, our firm serves a variety of business and industry leaders across the nation in the areas of property casualty, employee benefits, captive insurance and risk management. Take a stroll through our website https://www.holmesmurphy.com/. We’re confident you’ll like what you see, and we’d love to have you apply to be on our team!
Holmes Murphy has an exciting Property and Casualty sales career opportunity for outgoing, persuasive, enthusiastic sales-oriented people looking to join our Sioux Falls, SD and Denver, CO office.
Here is just a bit of what you would do:
- Develop and implement sales strategies, which result in achieving (or exceeding) new sales goals.
- Have the opportunity to grow your book of business by new client growth and transitioned business
- Actively generate new sales leads through community activities, association meetings and qualified sales calls.
- Partners with appropriate internal team members and/or experts on exposure, risk, and appropriate coverages for initial and ongoing prospect sales meetings and proposals.
- In collaboration with client experience team, manages existing book of business.
- Maintain relationship with clients and their business needs, addressing changes as needed and delivering their annual review documents.
- Attends all sales related activities, promoting game-changing, positive attitude in support of all agency changes and/or growth.
- Promotes the agency and the insurance industry in the community.
You’d also need to be equipped with the knowledge, skills and abilities to do the job, including, but not limited to:
- Possess sales skills and utilize a sales process that will meet goals.
- Knowledge and ability for ongoing learning of a variety of industry exposures and risk.
- Capable of exercising discretion, in confidential matters, and using independent judgement.
- Ability to communicate well with persons at all levels of authority in writing or verbally.
- Ability and comfortable with public speaking engagements.
- Ability to learn and utilize advance technology, such as Salesforce, associated with job functions.
- Ability to learn our proprietary sales and service platform, Understanding ART.
- Ability to provide own transportation and ability to travel up to 50%.
- High School Diploma; college degree preferred.
- Experience working in Commercial Insurance industry, either at carrier or agency.
- Active state specific Property Casualty Insurance agent license or ability to acquire a license within three months.
- Responsible Time Off
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Fitness Reimbursement
- Parental Leave
- 401k Profit Sharing
- Flexible/remote work arrangements
Holmes Murphy & Associates is an Equal Opportunity Employer.