Account Executive, PC
Are you outgoing, enthusiastic, and sales-oriented? Have you ever worked for a company whose motto is “Work hard, play hard, and love who you do it with”; who’s passionate about challenging you to think differently; and who cares about YOU the employee?
This describes Holmes Murphy to a “T” as well as one of our latest job openings! We are looking for candidates that would be the perfect fit to join our team as an Account Executive in the Property Casualty department of our Omaha, Nebraska office. If this sounds like your dream job, keep reading!
- Develop and implement sales strategies, which result in achieving (or exceeding) new sales goals.
- Actively generate new sales leads through community activities, association meetings and qualified sales calls.
- Partners with appropriate internal team members and/or experts on exposure, risk, and appropriate coverages for initial and ongoing prospect sales meetings and proposals.
- In collaboration with client experience team, manages existing book of business.
- Maintain relationship with clients and their business needs, addressing changes as needed and delivering their annual review documents.
- Attends all sales related activities, promoting game-changing, positive attitude in support of all agency changes and/or growth.
- Promotes the agency and the insurance industry in the community.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Possess sales skills and utilize a sales process that will meet goals.
- Knowledge and ability for ongoing learning of a variety of industry exposures and risk.
- Capable of exercising discretion, in confidential matters, and using independent judgement.
- Communicate well with persons at all levels of authority in writing or verbally.
- Comfortable with public speaking engagements.
- Ability to learn and utilize advance technology, such as Salesforce, associated with job functions.
- Ability to learn our proprietary sales and service platform, Understanding ART.
- Ability to provide own transportation and ability to travel up to 50%.
- High School Diploma; college degree preferred.
- Experience working in Commercial Insurance industry, either at carrier or agency.
- Active state specific Property Casualty Insurance agent license or ability to acquire a license within three months.
If you’re ready for a new and exciting opportunity to work for an amazing company and you think you have what it takes to be an Account Executive for Holmes Murphy, apply today!