Client Service Consultant, PC
Are you a Commercial Property & Casualty insurance professional passionate about servicing your customers? Have you ever worked for a company whose motto is “Work hard, play hard, and love who you do it with”; who’s passionate about challenging you to think differently; and who cares about YOU the employee?
This describes Holmes Murphy to a “T” as well as one of our latest job openings! We are looking for candidates that would be the perfect fit to join our team as a Client Service Consultant in the Property Casualty department of our Cedar Rapids, Iowa office. If this sounds like your dream job, keep reading!
- Partner with client experience team to provide proactive services and solutions for clients including:
- Coordinates pre-renewal meeting with client experience team based upon client expiration dates.
- Reviews insurance in place and assess future need of client.
- Evaluates and recommends insurance options for clients.
- Consistently available for client inquiries, as well as responds to client requests in a timely and professional manner.
- Maintains an awareness of client red flags and taking appropriate action, as necessary.
- Researches and investigates client insurance issues.
- Understands “How We” do business.
- Ensures completion of renewals according to our time standards.
- Uses established processes and procedures to ensure quality guidelines are met.
- Manages and understands various insurance programs, including contract review, captives, or claims made policies.
- Prepares client renewal reviews and applications, orders renewals, and ensures accurate invoicing, as well as, the completion of required documents.
- Determine markets for new/renewal accounts and prepares/deliver submissions.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
- Advanced knowledge of property casualty coverages and the ability to apply that knowledge in the performance of the job duties.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to apply these skills in either verbal or written form when interacting with various clients, company personnel and team members.
- Ability to interpret policy contractual provisions, understand policy forms and endorsements to ensure appropriate coverage is placed for clients.
- Experience with computer data entry required; working familiarity with Sagitta, Excel, Word and email.
- High level of organizational ability; able to handle and prioritize multiple tasks.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.
- Detail orientation and problem-solving ability.
- Strong analytical skills, with ability to perform simple to complex mathematics computations.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality.
- Ability and willingness to consistently participate in internal and external educational opportunities to enhance knowledge of current insurance topics or relevant system improvements.
- Ability to acquire and maintain within three months of hire an active state specific Property/Casualty insurance agent’s license.
- High School Diploma required; college degree preferred.
- 3+ years’ Commercial Property Casualty Insurance experience.
- Available to work core business hours Monday – Friday in our Cedar Rapids, IA Holmes Murphy office.
If you’re ready for a new and exciting opportunity to work for an amazing company and you think you have what it takes to be a Client Service Consultant on the Property Casualty team for Holmes Murphy, apply today!